Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Response Questions

1. Yes I was happy with my project, because it was very interesting to learn what really happened in the Manson Murders, down to every detail.

2. What was most intriguing to me is that Charles Manson had a cult that would do what ever he told them to do. Why they listened to him, I am not sure, but it was very interesting.

3. I learned that People can be very unpredictable, and crazy.

4. The most enjoyable part of the project was doing research about the victims, and those who committed the crimes, along with reading why they did it.

5. The most difficult part of the project was finishing the book on time, although we had months to do it, I procrastinated and cramming at the last minute was not such a good idea.

Most of the information came from the book Helter Skelter itself, but a lot of information also came from wikipedia, and www.cielodrive.com. A majority of the quoted phrases came from the book itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment